As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if a reader clicks on a link or an image of the product, we may receive a commission. There is no additional cost to you — it helps pay for hosting and server costs. And it does not affect the quality of the content, as we always recommend our readers the best sources.
Smartwatch is a trendy smart gadgets nowadays. It will not only tell you about the time but it can also alert you about important notifications, track health index and streaming music.
If you’re planning to buy a smartwatch but having a hard time because you have a small wrist, don’t worry. This article will show you the best smartwatch for a small wrist. You can also check out our recommendations if you’re in a hurry to find one for yourself or a gift for your loved ones.
But first, we recommend to read these posts to have a base knowledge of a smartwatch’s features and highlights.
The Best Smartwatches for Small Wrists
Read more details below.
1. Apple Watch Series 3
Apple is one of the most popular smartwatch brands in the market. The Apple Watch Series 3 is a perfect replacement for the old version. It’s an excellent wearable and the best smartwatch for a small wrist. You don’t have to worry about not having a good fit anymore.
It’s available in either silver or gold aluminum in space grey, space black, or silver. This can be paired with assorted band styles and colors. You can choose between 42mm or 38mm models to fit you perfectly. Use it for as long as 18 hours and it’s also water-resistant up to 50M.
- Wide variety of fitness features
- Great call quality and long-lasting battery
- Apple Music
- Light and comfortable wristband
- Clear and vivid screen display by using OLED technology
- May have issues connecting with Siri
- Only compatible with iPhone users
2. Fitbit Versa
If you’re not into a bulky smartwatch, then the Fitbit Versa is a perfect choice. It’s one of the best smartwatch for small wrist for its great quality. Also, it is the US lightest metal smartwatch. But don’t underestimate its power since it has comprehensive sensors.
It provides tracking for fitness and other activities. You can track your sleep as well as continuous heart rate tracking. This smartwatch comes with a small version from 140-180mm as well as the large version from 180-220mm. Fitbit Versa is a lightweight smartwatch with an anodized aluminum body and a comfortable design.
- Lightweight and sleek design
- Customizable watch face, wrist bands, and different app options
- Bright lit display
- Female health tracking features such as symptoms of the menstrual period and fertility conditions
- No built-in GPS
- Changing the wristband is challenging
3. Amazfit Bip Fitness
Bip is the premier line of the Amazfit smartwatch. It provides effortless fitness tracking but with a great design. It has a clear cut Apple Watch inspired design so you don’t have to adjust too much if you’re used to an Apple watch. It’s one of the best smartwatches for small wrists.
It comes in a different range of colors so you don’t have to worry about your outfit. This smartwatch is also lightweight which is only 1 oz so it’s comfortable to wear all day long. It’s also packed with features and has a built-in GPS, and more.
- Long-lasting battery life up to 45 days
- Dust, rain, and splash-proof
- Sports mode to track your activities
- GLONASS, 3-axis accelerometer, barometer, compass, and optical heart rate monitor
- Transflective color display that absorbs the light instead of draining the battery
- Only has a one-way feature so you can’t respond to the notification
- No speaker or mic so you can’t take a call or listen to music with this wearable
4. Samsung Galaxy Watch
It looks like a normal wristwatch but it has all the smartwatch features. The rotating bezel and circular screen will allow you to wear it as if you have a regular watch. It has a great supply of essential apps that you can choose for tracking your activities.
You can choose from different sizes so it will fit even a small wrist. Rose gold or black is at 46mm. While the 42mm model comes in silver or black. It has an AMOLED screen to make it easy to see the information you need. It’s also waterproof up to 50M so no need to worry when you’re outdoors.
- Automatic exercise tracking up to six workouts
- It doesn’t look like a bulky smartwatch
- Corning Gorilla Glass DX that prevents it from getting scratched
- You can take calls, reply to a text, access your playlist and headlines
- It lags when it’s woken so you have to wait
- Bixby is not a very good assistant
Smartwatch Buying Guide
1. Smartwatch Case Diameter
The case diameter of the Smartwatch is very noticeable so it’s best to make sure to choose the right one for you. For men, it should be from 38mm to 46mm. If it’s below 38mm, it should be best for women.
2. Smartwatch Case Thickness
The case thickness is related to the case diameter. It means that if the case diameter increases, the case thickness will also follow. Choose the best case thickness for your wrist to make it look good on you.
3. Details of the Smartwatch
If you have small wrists, it’s best to check all the physical details of the smartwatch. You can check the thickness of the watch hand, numbers, changer, lug size, and pusher. Find a smartwatch with smaller details to fit for a small wrist.
4. Smartwatch Band Width
Smaller bandwidth will be perfect for people with a small wrist. Therefore, it should be large if you have a small wrist. It will fit well if you based the watch bandwidth on the person’s wrist.
5. Band Material for Smartwatch
The band material can also play an important role to make the smartwatch look great on the wearer. Leather bands can be good for a slimmer look compared to a metal band. For people who have a small wrist, leather brands should be perfect.